Ramadan Calendar Lunar Collection (Black and Gold)
***Please note that is item is Made-to-Order, it will take 1-2 weeks for production before mailing.***
* Standard shipping is 6-10 business days and does not include a tracking number. Please send me a convo if you’d like to upgrade shipping *
PATTERN/DESINGS ON FABRIC MAY VARY
Ramadan Lunar Pocket Calendar
*Northern Hemisphere Moon Phases*
Count down to Eid with this Lunar Ramadan Pocket Calendar! There are 30 individual pockets with numbers from 1-30. Each pocket features a different Moon Phase to help children learn about how the Islamic Calendar follows the Lunar Cycle.
The pockets are perfect for holding slips of paper with daily activity ideas, hadith and Quranic ayahs, duas, family reflections, wrapped dates for breaking fast, small treats and toys, or anything you wish! The calendar comes with a loop at the top which you can use to insert a dowel through. (Dowel not included).
* handmade with cotton fabric
* patterns on fabrics may vary, but colour scheme will be the same- Black and Gold
* embellished with heat transferred letters
* measures approximately 17″ X 24″
* each pocket measures approx. 3″ x 3″
* spot clean only
* do not iron directly on letters/numbers
* insert your own 18inch/50cm long dowel into top loop of fabric on Ramadan calendar and tie string on each end to hang (Dowel not included)
DISCLAIMER: Moon phases per day are made as accurate as possible using an online monthly moon phase calendar. However, the moon shape shown each day on the Ramadan Calendar may vary slightly to the actual Moon, and can vary month to month. This calendar features Moon phases from the Northern Hemisphere of the world.
Visit my blog for more ideas of what to put in your Ramadan calendar:
(c) Designs copyright 2017 Handmade Beginnings
Please read and review all shop policies before making purchase. By purchasing this item you agree to all shop policies.
Out of Stock