three

Alhumdulillah, by the grace of God, we now have three little girls! We are so delighted to welcome our newest bundle of joy to our family. Since the two youngest girls are
only a year and a half apart it has been a lot of work, but my eldest
daughter is so much help. I know my heart ached so much during the many
years I struggled to conceive a second child, but now when I see my
eldest care for her two little sisters, and care for her Mama, it’s such a
beautiful thing. I had my first born in my late teens, and it would be what felt like a very long 6 years
before I had my second child. Now as I settle into motherhood I see what a
blessing the age gap has been for our family. And now that we have
three little girls, my deepest desire is to be among those the Prophet
Muhammad (S) mentioned in his hadith:
Uqbah bin Amir said, I heard the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) say:
“Whoever
has three daughters and is patient towards them, and feeds them, gives
them to drink, and clothes them from his wealth; they will be a shield
for him from the Fire on the Day of Resurrection.'” (Sunan Ibn Majah)
♥♥♥
Share:

7 Comments

1. October 19, 2014 / 7:16 am

Congratulations on your newest arrival. May Allah
    bless her and her sisters with iman, health and and long life and they be a source of goodness and joy for you, Ameen.

2. November 5, 2014 / 12:58 pm

Mabrook Sis May Allah bless your kids with strong Imaan, knowledge and health.

I'm new to yr blog and i was quiet impressed with what you have done with your elder kid, especially hands on activities (I love it :D).

3. November 18, 2014 / 7:13 pm

JazakAllahu khairun sisters for your sweet comments and duas <3

4. November 22, 2014 / 3:15 am

so so so happy for you mashallah <3<3<3
    miss you!

5. December 7, 2014 / 7:49 am

Baarakallaah Feekum! May the little one be the coolness of your eyes and a source of khayr for you in this world and the hereafter! Maashaa Allaah so wonderful to see you with 3 girls! A great nihmah indeed rearing girls is a blessings by itself! Baarakallaah Feekum!

6. March 2, 2015 / 9:24 pm

Mashallah tabarakallah Mabrook…. Ameen tJust catching uo your dua… May Allah make your dauthers the best Sadaqah e jaria for you Ameen