Kids can practice their hand sewing skills with these fun illustrated Bintie Doll Sewing Cards!
Simply print out on cardstock and cut apart the 4 Bintie Doll Sewing Cards.
To sew, start by poking holes into the cards with an embroidery sewing needle. Cut a piece of embroidery floss about 18” long. Tie a knot on one end of your floss, and thread the other end through the needle. Now get creative with your stitches!
* 1 pdf file, instant DIGITAL download (no physical products included)
* 8.5″ by 11″ pages, 4 illustrated doll cards + instruction sheet
* Each sewing card measures approx: 8”x5”
* Recommended for ages 8+
* Due to the nature of this product I cannot issue refunds
* Please contact me for any questions or concerns
* For personal use only
* File sharing is strictly prohibited, Download is intended for ONE USER ONLY.
* This product is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced, distributed, or sold commercially in a physical or digital form